We sell quality products, which quality has been carefully checked. In many cases, the goods are manufactured only after the order placed by the customer and are delivered to the customer’s home directly from the manufacturers a long way. In the event that the reason for returning the product is of poor quality, we undertake to replace the product of the wrong quality with a product of the right quality or to return the money paid for the product at our own expense. Goods of improper quality are replaced or returned in accordance with the Purchase and Sale Rules in force at the time of purchase of the goods, which you became acquainted with before purchasing the goods and Government Resolution No. 697 approved Retail Rules.
Return of goods of appropriate quality is possible only by Government Resolution No. 697 approved Retail Rules within 14 days. In this case, the cost of returning the goods is paid by the Buyer. For goods that are manufactured according to the special and personal instructions and choice of the buyer, which are presented at the time of ordering the goods, in accordance with Article 6.228-10 of the CC of the Republic of Lithuania. 2 d. 3 p. the right of withdrawal does not apply and quality goods are not accepted for return. If the Buyer returns the product purchased at a discount, the amount paid for the product with a valid discount is refunded.
The following conditions must be met when returning the goods:
- The goods and their original packaging must be undamaged by the Buyer. In case of received already damaged goods (obvious damage to the packaging, visible damage to the goods or its parts), the customer must immediately inform the person transferring the goods (courier or our employee), who must confirm the fact of damage to the transferred goods;
- The product must not have lost its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, unripped protective film, etc.) This does not apply in the event of the return of a defective product;
- The returned product must be in the same configuration as received by the Buyer;
- All returns of the goods made by the Buyer must be agreed in advance with the Seller by e-mail [email protected]. The Buyer must deliver the returned goods to the place agreed with the Seller in advance.
The legal acts in the Republic of Lithuania establish a 24-month warranty period for all personal consumption goods.
For legal entities, the warranty period is / is not applicable according to the warranty periods set by the manufacturers.
If your product is damaged during the warranty period, please contact us and provide a product purchase document.
You will receive the purchase document (cashier’s check, invoice or leasing agreement) together with the purchased product or by e-mail when we receive your payment for the purchased item.
The guarantee does not apply to: ***
- goods that have signs of dismantling or mechanical damage;
- goods that have not been used for their intended purpose;
- goods whose defects are due to the fault of the Buyer;
- goods that have been repaired by an unauthorized manufacturer’s service center; ***
- when the failure is due to environmental factors (storms, rain, etc.), force majeure (fire, flood) or accidental external factors (voltage surges, etc.);
- if the fault is due to liquids, objects, etc. entering the unit;
- if the buyer does not submit the purchase document (invoice, check, leasing agreement);
- failures due to the use of non-original accessories;
- wearing parts (wires, connectors, batteries, holders, etc.);
*** The provisions of the limitation or non-application of the guarantee are harmonized with Article 6.333 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. Part 3.